March 15, 2012

Easter time on Oahu 2012

Easter egg hunts, Easter brunch and other Easter-related events and activities are now listed on the new Easter Events Page.  The first event listed happens on March 24 and there are events from that day through Easter Sunday.  I will continue to add events to the page as I find out about them so check back from time to time as Easter gets closer to see new additions to the list.

With the exception of the one at the Punchbowl, I am not going to include the Easter sunrise and church services that will be happening on island because that's a bigger job than I can take on.  However, if you would like to share your church's events please feel free to do so as a comment here or on the Facebook page.

It seems a little too early to wish you a Happy Easter so I'll just say "Have fun making your Easter plans!"

Leave your comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...