This year we are missing out on the fun and craziness that is New Year's Eve on Oahu.
Instead, we are in northern CA and took the kids up to see the snow. Heading to the snow was right up there with Christmas on our boy's list of things to look forward to this month. We begged and borrowed and got everyone in the family outfitted for winter and headed up to the mountains.
We had planned to find a nice spot not too far off the road to play in the snow, but my uncle offered to take us all out in his snowcat which was quite the adventure. Definitely not your typical day of playing in the snow.

We took turns riding in the snowcat, riding on top of the snowcat and riding on his snowmobile. The first time we stopped to play in the snow our boy plopped himself on the snow and made a snow angel. This is the first snow experience he is old enough to remember so I asked him how he knew how to do that and he said, "I don't know. I guess I saw it in a book."

1 Comment:
That is a great snow angel!!
Happy New Year :)
Post a Comment