May 7, 2010

Zia's Caffe


I pride myself in being able to put off grocery shopping much longer than planned and still make healthy and tasty meals, but I pushed it a little too far last week and our fridge got so empty I suggested we should eat out.

We decided to head to Zia's Caffe in Kaneohe.  The setting, right on Kam Hwy, isn't anything special but they bring bread right away (always nice when dining out with kids) and we like their food - good salads and lots of great pasta dishes to choose from.  Pizza and lots of other choices too, but we always go with salad and pasta and if the kids have been on good behavior, they get ice cream for dessert.

They have a small patio and we sat there.  Our girl commented on a couple loud trucks that went by, but other than that we didn't really notice that we were right by the road.  The kids enjoyed coloring on their children's menus until the food came and we all enjoyed our meal, which did end with ice cream for the kids.


Do it yourself

Head to the website for Zia's Caffe to see their menu, get directions, check their hours, etc.  They have locations in both Kailua and Kaneohe.  We've eaten at both and I would recommend both.

Leave your comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...