July 29, 2010

Still Alive & Blogging!

It's been quiet on here lately, hasn't it?!  I've been resisting blogging about not blogging, but don't want anyone to think I've come upon terrible misfortune or that I've abandoned this little spot on the internet, because neither is the case.

Sometimes I don't blog because I don't have much to blog about and other times it's because I've been too busy doing fun things to blog about them.  This time it's the second of the two reasons.  But soon I'll start catching up and share our many summer adventures with you.

My most recent adventure, however, wasn't on Oahu and it wasn't with my kids, so it won't get a blog post of its own.  Here's a picture so you can see where I was - very far away from Hawaii in so many ways!


More island adventures coming soon, I promise!

3 Comments:

Jeneé said...

Glad to know your still going to blog :) Wow does no one drive there? All yellow cabs!!

FootPrints said...

i was wondering where you went. glad your still here.

palm715 said...

Lovely blog. We live in Kailua too, and I'm always on the lookout for kid friendly activities that make the most of living on Oahu. Thanks for some great ideas. Aloha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...