October 3, 2011

Yogurtland


Yogurtland was pretty much a daily stop on our spring break trip to Maui last March.  Ever since that trip the background picture on my computer has been of our family at Yogurtland and we all look very happy with our yogurt treats.

The good news is you don't have to go all the way to Maui to enjoy this tasty treat.  I don't know why I had to visit Maui to discover Yogurtland but I'm glad I don't have to wait until I head back there to enjoy one of their desserts.  In fact, according to their webpage there are four Yogurtland locations here on Oahu.  At the end of the summer we stopped into their Waikiki location and the yogurt was as good as I remembered it.

At Yogurtland (like at Yogurt Mama, Orange Grove Frozen Yogurt and others) you serve yourself frozen yogurt and toppings.  There are lots of flavor choices and lots of choices of toppings.  I always like to get a couple flavors of yogurt, usually something tart and something sweet and my favorite toppings come from the fresh fruit section.

Guess what I'm craving now.  Frozen yogurt!  I think I'm going to have to try to fit some into my schedule this week.  :)

Do it yourself on Oahu
Location:  Four locations on Oahu: Pearl City, Waikiki, Hawaii Kai and Honolulu.  Addresses can be found here.
Hours:  Hours vary slightly by location but they are all open 11am-10pm daily with a few locations staying open later on the weekends or opening earlier on certain days.
Cost:  Depends how much you get, they charge by weight.
Other:  You can ask for sample cups and taste the different flavors before committing to a whole serving.

Leave your comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...