January 12, 2012

January 14, 15 & 16, 2012: Weekend Events


It's a long weekend and I have included events for Monday on this week's Weekend Events Page.  There is lots to do with a number of activities in Chinatown to celebrate Chinese New Year, a couple of events honoring the legacy of Martin Luther King, Jr., free family Sunday at the Honolulu Academy of Arts and events and activities at several of the malls.  All the details for these and other events are on the Weekend Events Page.

As always, if I left something off that you know about, please feel free to share it with others in the comments here.  And if you see that there are comments, check them out because there's probably good information there.

Have a safe and enjoyable weekend!

2 Comments:

Nadine said...

I don't have any events to add but I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your events page. On Friday, I saw the Shanghai Circus listed and took the kids (5yr and 12yr) to watch it today. They loved it! I would not have known about it otherwise so once again thank you for listing these!

Oahu Mom said...

Nadine thanks for letting me know and you are welcome! Putting the weekend events page together is not my favorite blogging activity but knowing it helps families have fun together makes it worth it. Thanks again for the feedback!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...