If you thought the holidays were over, guess again. The Christmas train at Pearlridge Mall is operating through this weekend and the Japanese Cultural Center is hosting a New Year's event. You can also celebrate The Three Kings Day with the Puerto Rican Association of Hawaii. Last but not least, there will also be a Lion Dance at Kailua Public Library. The details for these events are all on the
Weekend Events Page.
If you know of events I missed, please feel free to share them with others in the comments to this post or on my
Facebook page.
Have a great weekend!
2 Comments:
I don't know all the details but this weekend is the begining of the Chinese New Year Celebrations in Chinatown. There should be lots of performances including the lion dance. I believe everything is happening at the cultural center.
Thanks Jaime! Just did a quick search and found a link with more info. Chinatown events from 10am to 10pm Friday and Saturday: http://www.chinatownhi.com/?q=node/648
Post a Comment