We went around the dinner table last night taking turns listing things for which we are thankful. Our list included big things and little things, serious things and silly things. We could have gone on longer than we did but bath time arrived and we went on with our evening routine.
Wherever and however you are celebrating this day, I hope you get a chance to spend a few moments counting your blessings. It always helps me feel happier when I think of things I am thankful for and I bet it will do the same for you. And of course I hope you get to eat some yummy food too.
Tomorrow will not find me at any retail establishments. I dislike crowded stores more than I like a good deal. Instead I will spend some time finishing up my list of family friendly Christmas events and activities here on Oahu so check back for that, hopefully by the weekend.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Leave your comment
Post a Comment