Sorry this is late! Blogger was down for ages and I couldn't update the blog or my Weekend Events Page even though I had everything ready. I posted the list of Weekend Events on my Facebook page, so those of you who 'like' Oahu Mom on Facebook got to see it yesterday evening. Speaking of which, if you haven't already done so, now is a great time to join the Oahu Mom Facebook page. Just click this Oahu Mom Facebook page link and when you get to the page click the 'Like' button at the top of the page. I would love to have you join my Facebook community!
Okay, weekend events. There are lots of festivals happening this weekend: an Ocean Awareness Festival, the Wahiawa Pineapple Festival and the Hawaii Book and Music Festival. Take your pick, or try to get to more than one of them as many of the events are happening on both Saturday and Sunday. The New Baby Expo is also being held this weekend at the Blaisdell, you can learn more about bamboo at the Hawaii Nature Center or migratory birds at the zoo and you can listen to some great music under the stars in Lanikai. So much to do, so little time! Head to the Weekend Events Page for all the details.
Have a great weekend with your family!
Leave your comment
Post a Comment