June 23, 2011

June 25 & 26, 2011 Weekend Events & Activities

Lots of fun events for children and families happening on Oahu this weekend!  This is the last weekend of the 50th State Fair, there are numerous library programs happening across the island, the aquarium is free for military members and the list goes on.  Head to the Weekend Events Page for all the details!

Also be sure to check out the list of ongoing summer events at the bottom of the weekend events page.  I've added information on the Honolulu Zoo's concert series as well as Foster Botanical Garden's concert series.

And lastly I have a favor to ask - if you find Oahu Mom to be a helpful resource, would you help spread the word about it by sharing it with your friends and encouraging them to come check it out?  Mahalo!

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Military day at the aquarium was Saturday NOT Sunday. I will be double checking your info if I continue to even read your blog!

Oahu Mom said...

@Anonymous - I am so very sorry. I did make a mistake and put that under the wrong day. My sincere apologies.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your work to keep us informed of the activities all over the island. With so much going on, it is only human that you might make a mistake here and there. Thanks for all you do to keep in the know!

Oahu Mom said...

You're welcome. With the weekend events specifically, I try to include an internet link or phone number where you can get more info. Before packing up the family and heading out, double check those links in case being human strikes again and I make another mistake. :)

Oahu Fam said...

Your blog is one of best resources for families in Oahu. I will throw a link back to yor site on my oahu family activity blog and recommend your site to friends.

Oahu Mom said...

Thanks Oahu Fam. I enjoy reading your blog too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...