June 7, 2011

Weekend Events: June 11 and 12, 2011

King Kamehameha Day Weekend is almost here.  When I was teaching I was always disappointed that this state holiday falls during summer vacation.  But enough about me.

This weekend the 50th State Fair continues and there are a couple parades to see including the King Kamehameha Celebration Floral Parade.  You can also learn about bugs at the Hawaii Nature Center and/or take your 6-12 year old (if you have one) to see a free movie.  All the details are on the Weekend Events Page.  When you're there, be sure to scroll down to the bottom for a list of ongoing summer activities and events that happen both on weekends and weekdays.

Have a great weekend!

1 Comment:

TheSillySisters said...

I'm very excited to finally be arriving there this Sunday! Our hotel is right along the path of the parade.
:)
Alicia

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...