I haven't updated this blog as much recently as I would like to. Our adventuring took us off-island to the Oregon Coast for a long weekend to attend a wedding. That side of the Pacific Ocean is quite different from this one and we enjoyed the scenery and the time with family and friends.We weren't gone that many days but the trip prep, trip itself and resetting after the trip cut down on our adventures closer to home for awhile. We're finally unpacked and caught up on our sleep (mostly) so I should have more fun times on Oahu to share soon. We did go see the Thunderbirds perform at Hickam Air Force Base this weekend but I forgot my camera so decided not to devote a post to that outing, but it was fun to see them!
2 Comments:
I grew up about 1.5-2 hours inland from the Oregon coast and we went there often. It's a different kind of beautiful with all the rocky beaches and old run down towns. Where were you guys exactly?
We stayed here: http://www.innatottercrest.com/map.shtml
It's between Lincoln City & Newport. Had never been to the Oregon Coast before, just seen pictures, and it really is beautiful!
Post a Comment