January 29, 2010

Maui weather

We are heading to Maui for the weekend and I thought I should check the weather before I finish my packing. What was I thinking I would find? Apparently it's too early in the morning for me and I wasn't thinking.

When I read the forecasts I had to laugh. Here is what I found. I quote from accuweather: "variable clouds with a couple of showers," "partly sunny with a shower in the area," and "partly sunny with a passing shower." Basically some sun and some showers, mixed in an unknown amount at unknown times. I knew that!

11 Comments:

~marci~ said...

It is a mom thing...lol!

Anonymous said...

Truly inspiring, touching and moving true stories. Every human being is a bunch of different life stories. Let us keep knowing and learning.

Anonymous said...

Amazing, totally awesome. I am just getting into writing articles myself, nothing remotely close to your writing potential (ha!) but I'd love for you to take my stuff someday!

Anonymous said...

I’ve bookmarked this because I found it interesting. I would be very interested to hear more news on this. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Very good article I enjoy your website keep up the great blog posts

Anonymous said...

Interesting…and I agree with all of it. Keep up the excellent work…I will undoubtedly be back soon

Anonymous said...

Hello, I discovered your blog in a new directory of blogs. I dont know how your blog came up. Your weblog looks good. Have a good day.

Anonymous said...

hey there I just wanted to comment your blog and say that I really enjoyed reading your blog post here. It was very informative and I also digg the way you write! Keep it up and I’ll be back to read more soon mate

Anonymous said...

Here is the 2nd moment I have encountered your web sites in the last couple weeks. Seems like I ought to bookmark it.

Anonymous said...

great site! I am supporting it!! Will definitely come back again – having you rss feeds also,

Anonymous said...

I was just going through your site it is extremely well crafted, What i’m searching on the internet trying to find out the correct way to start this blog thing and your website happens to be really high quality.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...