Flag football during halftime. Made possible by our time zone, our great weather and our friends who host a fun Superbowl party at their house, just down the block from the park. Have I mentioned recently how much I love living here?!
This post is part of the Mom's 30-Minute Blog Challenge over at Steady Mom

6 Comments:
That's so cool!
I'll gladly trade places with you. We're snow bound and expecting more snow here on the east coast. I love your picture!
I'm with jen@odbt. We are snowbound also.
I really love Ohio, my home state. And I've always loved winter and snow. But at this time of day (it's 6:15pm) and the snow still falling, it's nice to imagine a place where the sun is shining:)
Happy winter to you!
You sure could do a lot worse than Hawaii!!! Have a good week!!!
Have we mentioned how glad we are that we get to come and visit? It's always such a treat!!!
It looks gorgeous! I'd love to visit someday.
Post a Comment