October 5, 2010

Bed Bath & Beyond in Hawaii

Bed Bath & Beyond has snuck on island.  I doubt they were trying to be sneaky but I missed any hype or fanfare accompanying their opening.  I was afraid I was out of touch so I checked around and found out I'm not the only who hadn't heard the news of their arrival.

If you're one of the (many) ones who haven't heard, let me be the first to tell you we have our very own Bed Bath & Beyond here on Oahu.

Their marketing department may be lacking, but the store is great.  Welcome to choices, choices, choices and one-stop shopping for things for your home.  Now there's no need to drive from Sears to Ross to Walmart to Target and back again to decorate a bathroom or stock a kitchen or update your picture frames.

Need kitchen gadgets?

How about towels?

And the list goes on.  I don't ever want Hawaii to become the Mainland, but I don't mind when some of the conveniences of the Mainland find us.  Happy shopping!


Do it yourself on Oahu:

Location:  98-145 Kaonohi Street, Aiea, HI  96701
In other words, it's off Kam Hwy. in Pearl City, behind Anna Miller's where Circuit City used to be.
Hours:  Sunday 9am to 8pm, Monday-Saturday 9am to 9pm
Coupons:  Here's a link about Bed Bath & Beyond Coupons.  I hear they often accept original coupons even after they have expired.

And a question for my Hawaii readers.  Did you know we have a Bed Bath & Beyond?  When and how did you hear about it?

5 Comments:

Root to Rise said...

Yes, I knew but only because they have been sending me their in-store only coupon mailer every month for the past two years (from when we used to live on the Mainland and completely unusable until last month). Finally their computers caught up that we lived in Hawaii so it had a Grand Opening announcement on it. But I still haven't made it down there yet!

Bostadsförsäkring said...

It's good thing that you already explored their store, and they should be grateful because your buzz is a huge plus for them.

Hawaii Mom Blog said...

LOL! The grand opening was all over the news and the paper! But I admit that I probably would've missed the news of their opening too--but the only reason I knew is because my son goes to Gymboree right next door!

Anonymous said...

Hi : )
Buying things on the internet or in-store? which do you like? just wondering lol.. i favor in-store as i hate waiting for it to arrive!
Ty
Sophia

Oahu Mom said...

Ty - Depends what I'm buying. If I know exactly what I want I'd rather buy online and not haul my kids to and from the store, but if I'm not sure exactly what I want then I like to see my choices before purchasing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...