October 21, 2010

India Café in Kailua

Good Indian food is not plentiful on Oahu and until recently it was especially hard to come by on the Windward side.  But now India Café has opened a Kailua location.  Go.  Eat.  Do your part to keep them in business because I think the food is delicious and I love having Indian food available on the Windward side.

I don't know the vocabulary of Indian food well enough to tell you what to order or comment on any particular dishes but we ordered a number of different things and enjoyed it all.  A few were too spicy for our kids but they ate the ones that weren't spicy, some nan and rice and had more than enough to eat.

India Café has four locations on Oahu.  The Kailua location is an express style restaurant but there is outdoor seating and an indoor counter.  I noticed the pictures and decor inside because those are things you often don't see in express restaurants.

Try it out for yourself.


Do it yourself on Oahu

Location:  600 Kailua Rd, Kailua, 96734 (next to Times at #129 in the Kailua Square Shopping Center)
Hours:  10:30am to 8pm every day, including weekends
Other:  View their Take Out Menu

Leave your comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...