Gorgeous! There is something so peaceful and awe inspiring about sunsets...doesn't matter how many I have seen, they get old. Have a good weekend!
I agree with Dim Sum. Every sunset is different and beautiful. thanks for sharing your view of this one.
That is such a beautiful picture and a total tease for me because I will be there on Sunday! I am about to spend the next hour perusing your blog and looking for ideas!
Ah.. What a precious view! Such a blessing to live in paradise. :)
Absolutely stunning. This post is not making the rain outside my window any more appealing!
I always like the classic silhouetted trees in the sunset shot! It always looks so peaceful.
Thank you everyone for your compliments on the picture. It was such a beautiful sunset all I had to do was point and shoot.@Jen Hope you have a great time while you are here.
what an incredibly beautiful photo - makes me want to visit, for sure.
Hey, I can't view your site properly within Opera, I actually hope you look into fixing this.
Anonymous, thanks for letting me know. Anyone else having trouble?
Post a Comment
10 Comments:
Gorgeous! There is something so peaceful and awe inspiring about sunsets...doesn't matter how many I have seen, they get old. Have a good weekend!
I agree with Dim Sum. Every sunset is different and beautiful. thanks for sharing your view of this one.
That is such a beautiful picture and a total tease for me because I will be there on Sunday! I am about to spend the next hour perusing your blog and looking for ideas!
Ah.. What a precious view! Such a blessing to live in paradise. :)
Absolutely stunning. This post is not making the rain outside my window any more appealing!
I always like the classic silhouetted trees in the sunset shot! It always looks so peaceful.
Thank you everyone for your compliments on the picture. It was such a beautiful sunset all I had to do was point and shoot.
@Jen Hope you have a great time while you are here.
what an incredibly beautiful photo - makes me want to visit, for sure.
Hey, I can't view your site properly within Opera, I actually hope you look into fixing this.
Anonymous, thanks for letting me know. Anyone else having trouble?
Post a Comment