January 11, 2011

2011 Great Aloha Run Registration Info

The Great Aloha Run will be happening next month and there is still time to sign up for this event.  My husband and son did the race last year and enjoyed it.  You can read all about their great aloha run adventure here.  We still laugh about their experience.

This year the Great Aloha Run will be held on Presidents' Day, February 21, 2011.  The 8.15 mile race begins at Aloha Tower and ends at Aloha Stadium.  The race is a great event for families and children.  Strollers are permitted and lots of people take and use them.

There is also a Keiki Great Aloha Run which will be held on Saturday, February 19, 2011.  This race is a 1.5 mile flat course that starts and ends at the Neil Blaisdell Center.  Cost for this race is $15 per person (if you go with your child you pay for yourself too) and the proceeds go to the PE program at the school you choose.  Registration is limited to the first 1200 participants.

Registration for both races can be done by mail or online.  You can register anytime before February 6 for the Great Aloha Run, but prices go up after January 21 so I would recommend registering before the 21st of this month.  The last day to register for the Keiki Run is January 31.

To register and/or find out more about parking, restrooms, aid stations, the stadium party at the end and any other questions you have visit these links:
Great Aloha Run Homepage
Keiki Great Aloha Run Information

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Lots of good reading here, thanks! I was checking on yahoo when I observed your article, I’m going to add your feed to Google Reader, I look forward to additional from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...