And I always love to see the beauty of those islands through your lens. Beautiful.
That place it amazing! Were you staying in one of the rooms? What a great view!
Thanks Brent! An especially nice compliment coming from someone who actually knows what he's doing with a camera.
Aimee, I took this picture from a room in the Ilikai Hotel which is next to the Hilton Hawaiian Village.
Great little post. It must be amazing down there.
My neighbors just stayed there. Beautiful!
Post a Comment
6 Comments:
And I always love to see the beauty of those islands through your lens. Beautiful.
That place it amazing! Were you staying in one of the rooms? What a great view!
Thanks Brent! An especially nice compliment coming from someone who actually knows what he's doing with a camera.
Aimee, I took this picture from a room in the Ilikai Hotel which is next to the Hilton Hawaiian Village.
Great little post. It must be amazing down there.
My neighbors just stayed there. Beautiful!
Post a Comment