Scenic Sunday...there's beauty everywhere, not just in Hawaii.
The Big Island does get snow on occasion, but this picture was taken in California. We took the kids to see some of the white stuff while we were in the state visiting family. A definite change of scenery for all of us and we had fun sledding and playing in the snow.
Vacation is over and it's back to the routine for us. That should mean more consistent posts here on my blog than the last couple weeks, at least once I get all the Christmas decorations taken down and the suitcases unpacked.
Happy New Year everyone! Hope 2011 is off to a good start for you.
To see more beautiful photos from around the world, check out Photo Friday at DeliciousBaby.

4 Comments:
Looks so fun! Glad you were able to be in CA for Christmas. I have some rare but special memories of being stateside and seeing snow over Christmas holidays.
btw I love your banner!
We have had snow for the past 4 winter in Atlanta (which they claim we hardly ever get snow). It's such a joy to see our kids' face lit up when they plan in the snow. Happy New Year to you and your family too! :)
we have lots of snow here in michigan, and love it. i am glad you got some - and that blue sky is incredible!
I live how big trees like that look in fresh snow!
Post a Comment