Sorry it has been so quiet on my blog. My kids used up all my energy this week and there was little left for anything else. I'm sure many of you have had weeks like that before.
It's a little later than usual, but my list of weekend activities and events for the whole family is now up for this weekend. The Dinosaur exhibit at the Bishop Museum opens tomorrow, there are a couple of chances to hear The Royal Hawaiian Band, there is a fun sounding activity at Hawaii Nature Center, a few chances to buy used books and a couple of other events as well. For all the details, check out the Weekend Events Page through the tab at the top of the page or through this Weekend Events Link. If you know of any events I didn't include, please share them with others in the comments on this post. Mahalo!
Have a great weekend and I'll be back next week, starting with a beautiful picture on Sunday.
Leave your comment
Post a Comment