I have gotten to enjoy crepes at Crepes No Ka 'Oi in Kailua a couple of times. The first time I went was for a date night with my husband and more recently I met up with a group of friends there one morning.
They have savory crepes, breakfast crepes and dessert crepes. I've tried some of each type and have enjoyed everything I've tasted from there, but I think the dessert crepes are my favorite. In fact, sometime I'd like to stop in just for dessert.
My daughter was with me the last time I went and she wasn't as impressed with the crepes as I was. She ate the whipped cream off of one and then refused to take another bite. Her loss. I think it was because she had already eaten breakfast so she wasn't very hungry.
I should mention that Crepes No Ka 'Oi only serves crepes, so if they are not your thing you will be out of luck. But for those of you who enjoy a crepe, or have never had one but want to give it a try, head to Kailua and visit this little restaurant.
Do it yourself on Oahu
Location: 131 Hekili Street, Kailua, Hawaii 96734 (across the street from Pali Lanes)
Hours: Mon, Wed & Thurs from 7am to 8pm; Fri & Sat from 7am to 9pm; Sun from 7am to 2pm. Closed Tuesdays.
Parking: Street parking.
Facilities: Restrooms are located behind the restaurant. You can get a key from your server. High chairs are available. You can also order take-out.
Other: The phone number for Crepes No Ka 'Oi is 808-263-4088
1 Comment:
I have yet to try any of the crepes places here, but want to...they're so popular in Japan and I would always get them filled w/ice cream. YUM =)
Post a Comment