September 29, 2011

October 1 & 2, 2011: Weekend Events

I just finished updating the events for this coming weekend.  With October comes fall, even though the weather hasn't changed, and you can go to a pumpkin patch with your family this weekend or attend a rodeo.  There is also an event at the Queen Emma Summer Palace, the Capitol Building and surrounding area.  Lots of family friendly events happening and you can find all the details on the Weekend Events Page.

Be sure to double check my info using the links provided before heading out with the family.  I always recommend that, but especially this weekend since I am suffering from jet lag so the chances of me making a mistake are higher than usual.  And as always, if there's an event you know of that I have forgotten, please feel free to share that with everyone in the comments to this post.

Happy weekend to you!

Leave your comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...