I just updated the Weekend Events Page for this coming weekend. Check there for details on some of the family friendly events happening on island this weekend.
As always, add any events I missed as a comment to this post and have a good weekend!
UPDATE: Thanks to blog reader Nadine for sharing that the Naval Air Museum at Barbers Point is having an open house this weekend. You can find all the info. here: http://www.nambarberspoint.org/
2 Comments:
Hi Lisa! Love your blog and I always check out your weekend events page to figure out what Im going to do with the keikis. Thank you for always updating and sharing!
Here on the west-side of the island, the Naval Air Museum is having an open house this weekend. You can find more info here:
http://www.nambarberspoint.org/
Thanks Nadine for the museum open house info. I'll add a note about it now. And thanks for letting me know the weekend events page has been helpful to you. It's not my favorite part of the blog to work on but knowing people find it useful encourages me to keep doing it.
Have a great weekend! -Lisa
Post a Comment