As always, if there's an event or activity I missed please feel free to share it with others as a comment to this post. Have a great weekend!
September 15, 2011
September 17 & 18, 2011: Weekend Events
Looking for somewhere fun to go with the family this weekend? I just updated the Weekend Events Page with a list of family friendly events and activities happening here on Oahu this weekend. There are a lot of fun things to choose from at locations all over the island, so head to the Weekend Events Page and I'll bet you will find something your family would enjoy.
Labels:
weekend events
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 Comments:
Hi! We are leaving for Oahu this Wednesday Sep 21st. Do you know if there is going to be big surf conditions making it unsafe for kids to swim @ some beaches. I know this is a pretty vague question.. just thought id ask. Also, how is the weather right now?
Thanks!!
Here's a place to check the surf forecast. If there are any warnings they will likely be posted there. http://www.prh.noaa.gov/hnl/pages/SRF.php
And this is my favorite place to check the weather. A little more detailed than the national sites. http://weather.hawaii.edu/current/bulletins.cgi?bulletin=NWS-discussion&banner=uhmet&timequeue=0&productqueue=0
Hope this helps. Enjoy your vacation!!
Post a Comment