I want to start posting upcoming events here to help Oahu readers get out and have some extra fun on your weekends. I haven't done my research for this coming weekend, but with the Blue Angels in town, really, is there anywhere else you'd want to be besides the Marine Corp base in Kaneohe? (If you don't share my enthusiasm for fast, loud jets flying in formation then sorry, I've got nothing for you this week.)
This Saturday and Sunday, Sept. 25 and 26:
Kaneohe Bay Air Show 2010 at MCBH
Free and open to the public
Activities from 9AM-6PM
Air show from 11AM-5PM
There will be food booths and carnival rides. Probably static displays too but I don't know that for sure. It is rumored that the Blue Angels will fly about 3 PM, but that's not official and I can't remember where I heard those rumors.
For more information: http://www.mcbh.usmc.mil/Airshow/
Leave your comment
Post a Comment