Welcome to Oahu Mom! First off, I want to assure you that the only thing changing around here is the name and the url. So if you enjoyed Sun with Passing Showers then you will definitely enjoy Oahu Mom. If you've never cared for Sun with Passing Showers...well, then why are you here again? :)
Why did I change the name? In the course of documenting my family's Hawaii adventures I believe I've created a site that can serve as a good resource for other families who live here and those who visit too. Since I think this site is useful I want it to get used and I hope the new blog name will help more people find this little corner of the web.
The old url is supposed to redirect to this one, but just an fyi, the new address is: www.OahuMom.com
Thanks for visiting!
1 Comment:
Hello,I read now your web work in this blog, and I enjoyed you are giving good information with great writing!
kee up the hard work,stay well
Post a Comment