What country do you live in Lala? When I order things from the U.S. Mainland, the shipping they charge makes me feel like they think I'm in a different country than they are even though Hawaii is part of the U.S.
Hawaii is part of the US but it must be a completely dif. way of living, isn't it? I live in Argentina (Buenos Aires)...I want to travel however it's difficult to afford it due to the money exchange. I don't lose hope, I'm looking for a hosting exchange...maybe there're people interested in visitng my city!! =D
5 Comments:
Wow beautiful sunset! Miss those here.
BEAUTIFUL!!
Miss you all!
I must say I really envy your life (in a good way!). I wish I had te courage to live in another country =(
Love your journeys!
Lala
travelluver.blogspot.com
What country do you live in Lala? When I order things from the U.S. Mainland, the shipping they charge makes me feel like they think I'm in a different country than they are even though Hawaii is part of the U.S.
Hawaii is part of the US but it must be a completely dif. way of living, isn't it?
I live in Argentina (Buenos Aires)...I want to travel however it's difficult to afford it due to the money exchange. I don't lose hope, I'm looking for a hosting exchange...maybe there're people interested in visitng my city!! =D
Lala
Post a Comment