"It's Aloha Friday, no work 'til Monday..." That song always goes through my mind when I write these Friday posts. If only it was true, but as a mom I work all weekend long as all the parents out there know. I still like the little song though.
I've posted some activities and events happening this weekend on the Weekend Events page, so if you're looking for family fun on Oahu this weekend check there. Some of them, like the Honolulu City Lights Opening Night and Electric Light Parade, are repeats from the Christmas Events page but there are a couple new ones too. Specifically there is info. about the Windward Choral Society's Holiday Conert and a Hanukkah Kids Event happening at Borders. There is also additional information about the Kaneohe, Mililani and Pearl City Shopping Center Christmas Parades.
I hope you are enjoying the holiday season with your friends and family. I am, which is why posting has been a little lighter here on Oahu Mom and is likely to remain that way throughout December and early January. Hope you'll stay with me through the next few weeks in spite of my lighter blogging schedule.
Happy weekend to you!
Leave your comment
Post a Comment