December 17, 2010

Aloha Friday - Weekend Events

Oops, I was so on top of things this week that I dropped the ball.  I updated the weekend events page earlier than usual and mentally checked it right off my 'to do' list, forgetting to post about it here 'til right now.  But it's there and it's full of fun things to do this weekend.

If you haven't made it to a Christmas parade yet there are still a few opportunities to do that this weekend.  There are also a couple of monthly events that have a Christmas theme this month like Mission Houses Museum's Kama'aina Family Day and the Free Family Sunday at Honolulu Academy of Arts.  And on Sunday the Bishop Museum is offering free entrance for military and kama'aina.  Check out the Weekend Events page for the details on these events and more.

Happy weekend!  Can you believe it's the last one before Christmas?!

Leave your comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...