No new blog posts recently because I've been spending all my online time Christmas shopping. I would love to say that I've been buying wonderful handmade items at etsy or that I have great Hawaiiana items to tell you about but I've mainly been over at amazon dot com. It's hard to beat the convenience of so many items in one place and who doesn't love their free super saver shipping?
I hope your Christmas shopping is almost done and your holidays are off to a good start. We're going downtown tomorrow night to ride the trolley and take in the Honolulu City Lights, just like we did last year.
4 Comments:
what would i do without amazon? i think about 50% of my gifts come from there!
have fun on the trolly! we go on the 16th!
@FootPrints - enjoy your trolley ride too!
Those of us who don't live on an island even use amazon :)
omg...w/out amazon I'd probably have to go to the stores LOL! and love that they offer free shipping w/25+ for majority of the items!
Post a Comment