February 16, 2011

Hawaii Five-0 at Kailua Beach Park

I had my first real "Hawaii Five-0 Filming in Progress" sighting last week.  Actually, I guess this was my second, but the first time I saw them film was before the show aired and I didn't know anything about the actors or story line so it didn't mean that much.

When I finished shopping at the Kailua Farmers' Market on Thursday morning I had a little bit of time to kill before Price Busters opened.  I'd heard Hawaii Five-0 was filming on Kailua beach and on a whim I decided to drive to the beach park to see what I could see.  I doubted that was the part of the beach they were filming at, but to my surprise it was.  They were filming right in the parking lot.


I had a busy day already planned so I didn't stay long, but I did get to see a few famous faces.  Since they were at work I didn't feel bad playing paparazzi and snapping their pictures.  Here are a couple pictures of Steve McGarrett (Alex O'Loughlin) and one of Danny 'Danno' Williams (Scott Caan).  It will be fun to see if this scene makes it into the TV episode.

1 Comment:

Jen said...

Fun! With all the filming going on (several tv and movie projects according to a couple people we talked to), I was so disappointed that we didn't see anything at all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...