April 26, 2011

And Now She's 3!

We had a birthday girl in our house last week!  A couple months ago she decided she wanted a banjo cake for her birthday and never changed her mind so I did my best to comply.  It turned out pretty well but unfortunately I don't have any pictures to share here so you get to see cupcakes instead.
Now that our children are 3 and 6 instead of 2 and 6 I needed to update my blog's About page.  In the process of doing that today I got carried away and pretty much rewrote the whole thing so take a peek at it if you're interested in seeing the new version.

Oh, and if you're wondering how our girl came up with the idea of a banjo cake, I had suggested an ukulele cake which I think gave her the idea of a musical instrument and then she thought of the banjo which my husband plays.  Definitely a unique cake choice for a three year old, don't you think?!

1 Comment:

CLEAN FREAK said...

Our little guy will be 3 soon in June. 49 days until Hawaii. WOOHOO!! i can't wait! get me out of this Indiana rain cloud.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...