Sorry this list is a little late. I caught one of the viruses that's been going around and was too sick to blog last night. Seems like there's a lot going around right now and if you're sick I hope you get well soon and if you're well I hope you can stay that way.
There is a lot going on for families on Oahu this weekend and a number of the events are free! You can learn about Puerto Rican culture at Hawaii's Plantation Village, learn about astronomy at the Institute for Astronomy and learn about sustainability and our water sources at the Waikiki aquarium. There are also chances to hear various storytellers and musicians at libraries across the island in honor of National Library Week. I think there were a couple other events as well, so click on over to the Weekend Events Page to see all your choices and get all the details.
As always, if you know of an event that I have not included, please share it in the comments to this post. Mahalo and have a nice weekend!
Leave your comment
Post a Comment